Sunday, July 09, 2006

Natalie makes me smile.



Maybe I feel a bit blue... I'm a bit saddened by the game we've lost.But if there was but one person that could make me smile. It is my muse, my personal unknowing angel, the one I look up to with admiration and utter respectful affection:Natalie Portman.


I admit it, there's not a single script or piece of writing that doesn't have her in mind. Each main female lead I create is with her in mind. She has that much impact on my writing. It's shameless to say so but then again, I don't need to hide that from anyone.


One song that reminds me of that single performance. This performance that swept my heart and mind: Damien Rice's "The Blower's Daughter"A simple song I can say is one of my few favorites of all time.So there it is, that single song that makes me sigh with a smile.

I wish I had this angel by my side.